Monday, January 01, 2007

Half-way thru my vacation

Nothing much has been going on lately, I guess, that's really been of importance for the blog, or it's been stuff I've wanted to keep from the blog since most of it has been related to my personal life. Plus, I've been on kinda a "vacation." I got my time in for December like a week before, on December 22 I think. As a result, I have not gotten my usual dish of pioneer gossip, which we aren't supposed to do and I've gotten much better at it, but still can't seem to keep my mouth shut about somethings. I only share most of the time because I'm defending someone. Today, it was gossip about every family you know and tell their business. I successfully kept my mouth shut as far as spilling beans on a few situations that came up that I knew stuff about. If I were out in service back in the O.C., other things might be happening, especially since Bubbles broke up with Andy (drama I'm not going to discuss), but I'm not. I've been in the ATL since Saturday. Visited "Drama-ville" on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week. Population: 2- Hickler-Stickler (aka- Barbie) and Froggie. I'm not even thinking about starting with THAT melted marshmellow mess. I switched over to the new blogger a few minutes ago. Yeah... see how boring things are right now? I was thinking about starting instead of "Affie Recommends" when we get DSL this month (YAY) an "Albums of the Week" thing. I've finally got all my music on my zen (2,995 songs- so close) and I'm in certain moods that influence what I pick for the week or what I buy for $7 at Wuxtry's, and although most of it is stuff y'all have heard of, I think I'd rather do that, though it would tie me to the computer once a week instead of once a month, but with there only being three of us blogging (besides P. June, but she's on a different site), that's not such a bad thing.

No comments: