Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A bit of randomness

So I'm brewing my afternoon pot 'o coffee, strictly for my survival, and I started thinking (and that's where it all went wrong): "Ecky Thump! Why are the 'coffee' colors for walls more creamy and tan than brown and dark black? Coffee fresh brewed isn't blonde. You have to make it that way. How many people drink their coffee unadulterated vs. adulderated?" So yeah, those were my thoughts of about 30 minutes ago.
Plus, I was thinking that this Sumatra sure does smell like cat whiz before you brew it. It's SO good though! (Don't worry Jules, it was half off...)

1 comment:

Alan said...

Do I ever love me some Sumatra, despite the negative effects of the atheistic comments it comes in. It's a huge, big, bold coffee, and quite the kick-in-the-pants, but is the smoothest, nicest, most refined flavor they've got. The Sulawesi is also very good (same region) but is a little wilder, and the Komodo Dragon has hints of jet fuel and cocaine, but it's good too.
And yes, the grounds (or just the beans) do smell somewhat,... caustic...