Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Excitement

This week has been by far much better emotionally. Monday was crappy, but not as crappy as the past two weeks, so I'm recovering nicely. After all, it was only four months. I'm now realizing somethings that are helping.
Besdies my new shoes (!) there are a few things I'm excited about:

  1. Pioneering!!!!!! I've been looking forward to this for about two years, and now it's going to happen. I turned in my application and I was a little discouraged because you have to apply for it and I don't have too much self-esteem... I was talking with my car group yesterday about it. They were all very supportive and Deborah Clasky has been nothing but excited for three weeks. This morning I went to take breakfast to the pioneer school and I met a sister that I think may become my best friend. She's barely a year older than me and we have tons in common. (Truthfully, I went because it was rumored there were young brothers there and I was scoping them out. Not hopeful for those three.) A sister in my hall is going this time and I told her that I turned in my application and she yelled "THAT'S WONDERFUL!" So, needless to say, their excitement is getting me pshyced.
  2. School. I've finally decided what I want to do and mom said that she can pull some strings for a job when I finish. Seeing as how I'm going to a tech school, all I have to do is finish the classes I've got (4) and then there's only one more! That means I could meet my goal and gradute before I'm 19. That makes me happy.
  3. I'm getting a car! Wouldn't that make you excited?
  4. The Bourne Ultimatum. End of story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have y'all picked out a car?

KY rocks. Indiana might. I have to go back but it will probably be in early Sept. I'll let you know; it might be late August if people will just leave me alone!!! Work people, not you people.