Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I put some new shoes on...

I find it odd that my shoe size keeps shrinking. There's no avoiding the fact that I've reintroduced morning coffee into my day and an effect of that is I'm not really (read: NOT) eating breakfast...or lunch...or dinner, and I don't think it has to do with that...maybe. Typically, you lose the weight first in your feet. Anyway, I saw some cute shoes in an ad for Payless, so I went. They have cute and cheap shoes and for service, that's what I'm going to need, especially since I'm going to be PIONEERING!!!!! I couldn't decide between two pairs and they were different enough to get both of them, so these are the shoes I purchased:



Aren't they cute!? I'm wearing the polka dot bow ones right now with my pjs. Funny thing is, they're an 8 1/2 wide. The solid brown ones are 9 wide. I was always told that I wore a 9 1/2 or a 10. Mom then relates to me that she used to have to buy me wide shoes when I was a little girl because I had narrow ankles and my feet were so wide at the toe part. What's up with not telling me this? Wide is avaliable at Nordstrom for crying out loud. They're so much more comfortable than the regular shoes that I've been wearing and they fit ten times better! Maybe I won't fall as much.... that's just wishful thinking though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the shoes!!