Tuesday, February 13, 2007

DSL finally

Just letting everyone know, we've got it. It's been five incredibly long months. I'm not doing this in my holey pjs, but I am doing this in the home office. It's amazing. This is all I have time for. Literally. I have a REV book to study, but here's what I almost yelled out at the meeting last Sunday when the Bellsouth Brother came up to us and said to call and order it:
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alan said...

your Yay was so emphatically stated that it ran all the way into the "previous posts" toolbar.

Affable Olive said...

It was running all across the page. I fixed that.

Gina said...

Yay. DSL roxxorz. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!!