Friday, February 09, 2007

Of recent importance

I've got four little indians at the house right now. Contessa, Ethan Toad-head (another young boy in our congregation that is in the same grade with Contessa), plus two neighborhood kids. I'm thinking I might go all Agatha Christie on 'em and take them out one by one. I feel like mother hubbard or something. How appropriate that there's nothing in the cubbards at Mountain Man's house... ever.

I haven't locked my keys in the car since Sunday, but I did dream about it last night. Mountain Man locked his keys in the car Thursday for the second time this week. It's downright contagious. Oh, speaking of Mountain Man, his fiancee (Like Totally Nineties Woman) has moved to our congregation. She offered me a job with her current employer if I was interested. I told her not currently, and it would probably be a little while after she married him before I'd be willing to look into it. She is totally trying to be my friend. Honestly, I may be 18, but I'm not that naieve.

Wednesday was exciting as all get out. I got my own credit card in the mail. It's so beautimous... sparkley and all capitol one-ish. Deborah Clasky went all crusader voice and did the commercial... word for word.

TOMORROW IS DSL DAY! The brother is hooking us up today and by Monday, I can be blogging from the own comforts of my home in my holey pjs. Plus, I can do school too... maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! Let's go shopping. Your treat.

I'm glad you're not fooled by fake sincerity. I don't think you'd want to work where she does considering the dress code. *blech*

Anonymous said...

Yay to the coming of DSL ... finally!