Friday, April 13, 2007

The line rider

I think I'm begining to have waaay too much fun with the "edit" feature as far as my blog is concerned. It's just too neat to resist for someone like me that always likes to put their own touch on things. Oh and I'm trying to break my current record for number of posts in a month. Current

I just realized that it's Friday the 13th. Oh well.

Maybe this will be the last thing that I share with you all today...maybe. Or I could further abuse the fact that I finally was able to login. Mehsha showed us this site a few days ago. It's www.official-linerider.com. I've only had time to play with it a little bit, but it's defentitely another one of those time wasters but impossible to tear yourself away from sites, a la the jacksonpollock site that Poly had on his "just because" link a few months ago. Just check out this video and then go have some fun yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcu8ZdJ2dQo