Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cousin #1, Take your pick

And for my last post today, cousin #1 suggested that she needed a nickname. Cousin #1 isn't a very exciting name and I think that it's the funny nicknames that help make a blog amusing, along with the stuff that happens. Today, Aunt Beachy (she would rather be there than here) came to visit, aka- Cousin #1's mother. Mehsha and I had already been discussing names for cousin #1 for a little while and she worked off one of my ideas and came up with Cappuchizzy. It combines coffee and part of her middle name, which she goes by. We both agreed that her nickname had to have something to do with coffee or Rainforest Crunch. Well, loandbehold, her mom comes to bring Grandmama T. and so I ask her what cousin #1's father, Uncle Cliffe, called her when she was little. Immediately, she replies Wartney P. June. My immediate thought was that's PERFECT for a blog! I can call her June for short, or P. June. This, I'm going to open up to the readers. I would like for y'all to pick on or the other. Leave your choice in a comment please. *cough*Wartney P. June*cough*...but don't let my opinions influence you.
**I've been informed that it's Wartley, but it's still awesome.**

4 comments:

Horse N. Buggy said...

Oh my. Wartney P. June is too fabulous to ignore! And I think you need to type the whole thing every time - no shortening it to June. If you shorten it, it has to be Wartney, or Wart Knee (that's almost like Wounded Knee).

Anonymous said...

dang! Capuchizzy is really good, but how you can ignore the childhood nickname? Wartney, what say you?

Anonymous said...

How can I deny greatness?

But Dad always shortened it to P. June, too - so I think that's acceptable.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»