Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blobber

Adopt your own useless blob!
Isn't he eerily cute? He's clear and nameless right now. Soon he'll be clear and with a name. P. June put one on her blog so I hope she doesn't mind me being so poser. All you see at the bottom of my blog now are these jumping eyes and a little bitty square with my page stats. If you click on my friend here, you go flying to spacefem.com where the totally useless quiz is. The box goes to some page that tells you I had a visit from someone in Spain to my blog (I suppose by way of H'n'B's blog, since we're all linked together). I'll post something of a different flavor later, but things won't settle down in my head right now enough to think about what I want to post. We have a house guest and lots of other things going on right now. This is my escape time. Shhh...mom thinks I'm writing essays. I have to get away from the bunnies and find a switch.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Escalante said...

I like yours better than mine. May have to go adopt a different mascot.

Anonymous said...

the stats page is interesting!

Affable Olive said...

It's Sylvester. For some reason, Sylvester sounds like it would be the name of one of Casper's cousins. I'll call him Sylv for short.

Affable Olive said...

No, no, he's definetely a Bobby.