Wednesday, August 23, 2006

When the going gets rough

I'm taking some time off from the real world, or more like the life I created for myself for the past seven months. Blogger might end up being included. I've asked for time off, and my mind said it was OK and that I need to focus on school and service anyway. Plus there are some friends that have been getting the back burner that are worth catching up with since another one will be pushed aside for a while until I can figure out how I feel. If I don't update, there are probably a lot of reasons influencing that so don't push an update. That probably means I'm not in a sharing mood. I have a French exam tomorrow, and a piano lesson that's going to be rough for certain reasons, so this is going to be it for a while. Love you all and I hope you understand.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Escalante said...

I'm sad...

seems this little community is waning for awhile.

Miss you already.


look - SPAM!

Anonymous said...

au revoir! or is that au reservoir?

and seriously, sandra white is, like, so annoying!!

Alan said...

I've really never liked her either. One time, we were supposed to meet for lunch at this really cool...(neverending story fades off into inaudibleness)

Horse N. Buggy said...

I don't want to pressure you, but I will miss your blog terribly.