Thursday, August 10, 2006

Quiz I liked

I hope I only post this one. Mehsha's blog so far is just these and H'n'B has been posting a few. I wonder what the choices were? This one I'd like to agree with because I like the way it sounds. My favorite color is purple though.


You Are Navy Blue

You're a true adventurer. You constantly find yourself drawn to new experiences, people, and places.
Sometimes you feel quite scattered and bored. If something exciting isn't going on, you feel a bit lost.

6 comments:

Horse N. Buggy said...

I'm "Ocean Blue."

You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

And I used to post quizzes like this all the time on my old blogs. But Quizilla doesn't have any good ones anymore. You have P. June to thank for turning me on to Blogthings.

Elizabeth Escalante said...

I'm Ocean Blue, too.


You are welcome! ;-)

Affable Olive said...

I'm pretty sure we're related now. If we aren't, something's very wrong.

Elizabeth Escalante said...

Affie - go see my newest one...

Anonymous said...

***You are Ocean Blue***


You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

Anonymous said...

dang, I didn't mean for that to post. oh well.